Our mission as a multicultural congregation is
to fulfill the call of Jesus to care about all people, and
to live out the love of God in worship, fellowship, teaching, and service.
Our life together is centered in the Holy Trinity of God.
We live God’s story as our story through these core values:
- Spirituality: to experience the presence of the triune God, beside, within and all around us.
- Discipleship: to become faithful followers of Jesus Christ through a life-long journey of study and service.
- Outreach: to be active in service and witness to our community, demonstrating God’s love for the world.
- Diversity: to become a multicultural Christian community where all are welcome; to be a place where all generations contribute, learn from each other, and grow as disciples.
- Inclusivity: to live the commandment “love your neighbor as yourself”, acknowledging the God-given insights and abilities of everyone who comes through our doors.
- Hospitality: to welcome all with openness, acceptance, and generosity.
- Community: to encourage and support each other; to treat each other like family.
- Fun: to enjoy God and each other.
This mission and values statement was developed by our congregation and approved by our session, spring 2012.